Book your 2018 Champions Lawn ticket early to avoid disappointment.
The Champions Lawn offers guests a premium raceday experience right in the heart of the racecourse atmosphere and close to the racing action. This stylish private trackside facility features a formal landscaped garden with gravel pathways, boxed hedging and beautiful blossom trees, perfect for groups, family and friends to experience the adrenaline-filled racing action during summer.
Guests can expect to enjoy a wonderful alfresco experience with fabulous views and dedicated amenities including a private cash bar, comfortable seating, private toilets and the option to purchase our delightful Great British Picnic.
Champions Lawn Package includes:
Please note food is not included in the price, but picnics are available upon request (see below). It is also possible to take food into the area, once purchased from our food outlets around the racecourse.
New bookings - simply select a date that you would like to visit and proceed to book your tickets online. Champions Lawn is only available for race meetings between June - August. Tickets from £62.00 for adults and from £32.00 for children.
SOLD OUT for Ladies Day at The July Festival and Craig David's Newmarket Nights evening.
2017 SOLD OUT for 13th & 14th of The July Festival so book your 2018 tickets now to avoid disappointment!
Upgrades - If you have already purchased your tickets and would like to upgrade, please call our Customer Relations team on 01638 675 500 (option 4). Upgrades from £35.00.
- Located in the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure with access to all Premier facilities
- The enclosure runs parallel to the family enclosure fencing
- Picnics available to purchase - Please book no later than 14 days before the day you are attending
- It is an outdoor enclosure, but standing only cover is available in the bar area
- If you have booked for a Newmarket Night or Summer Saturday Live, viewing of the concert from the Champions Lawn is limited, but there is a large screen across opposite the facility, which enables guests to stay in the Champions Lawn and sit comfortably watching the screen.
- Alternatively, you can leave the enclosure and stand closer to the stage
- Maximum capacity 250
Make your day extra special by ordering one of our delicious Great British Picnics exclusive to the Champions Lawn.
See Great British Picnic Menu
For more information on the Great British Picnic, including the 2018 menu, please call us on 01638 675 500 (option 4), or email Newmarket.email@example.com
Book the beautiful Champions Lawn experience today on
Follow us for the latest updates and offers